Oil & GasLean Six Sigma methodologies are currently being applied by companies in the oil and gas industry to improve production, increase reliability, standardize processes, sustain results, run safer operations and reduce costs.
Too much waste/redundancy and lengthy turnaround times result in oil & gas companies failing to meet both customer and market expectations 25%-65% of the time. Lean Six Sigma principles, when applied within a total management system, can help ensure that expectations are met and millions in cost savings are realized.
Continuous Improvement methodologies can be applied to the overall value stream and lifecycle of the oil & gas industry:
- Upstream Process
- Midstream Process
- Downstream Process
- Management processes
- Enabling Processes
Tax increases, political unrest, environmental concerns and government constraints are causing major upheaval across the energy sector. There has never been a time when it has been more important for the energy industry to achieve strategic alignment in process excellence.
Waste and mistakes in the oil & gas industry have serious costs and consequences – both monetary and human. That’s why continuous improvement is essential if companies want to continue to grow and meet the new challenges facing the energy sector.
- Reduce cycle time from XY ID to PLAT / Permit Approval
- Improved data accuracy and cycle time of Geologist Prognosis
- AFE Optimization (reduce cycle times, increase accuracy)
- Rig move process improvement (RR to Spud) Cycle Time reduction
- Drilling Cycle time & Cost reductions
- Pad Construction optimization
- Improved Water Disposal efficiencies
- Completion / Facilities SIMOPS improvements
- Improve pipeline construction & standardized Skid configurations
- Operation & maintenance Run Optimization and Operator Basic Care
Please contact us to learn more.