EnergyPower companies must meet the projected demand while facing environmental pressures and shareholder expectations of sustainable profitability.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) projects steady delivered energy consumption in the industrial, commercial and residential sectors through 2040.
Power companies must meet this increased demand while facing environmental pressures and shareholder expectations of sustainable profitability. Operational improvements in generation, transmission and distribution are necessary to balance performance expectations with the voice of the customer. Outages, planned maintenance events, efficiency, reliability and customer satisfaction are all areas where Circle 6 has helped our clients use process improvement techniques to make significant improvements.
- Generation Planned Maintenance Outage Cycle Time Reduction
- OHSA-recordable Injury Rate Reduction
- Reduce Customer Average Interruption Duration
- Improving Auxiliary Turbine Reliability
- Increase Primary Air Fan Uptime
- Increase Generation Unit Efficiency
Please contact us to learn more.